Not math related but I have collected some silly Halloween jokes that you can share with your students as a break or as an addition to virtual Halloween activities. I turned some into slides with illustrations to add them at the end of my Halloween themed math activities. You can do the same or just use them as an addition to a virtual Halloween celebration/party.
Here are the slides, use them in the present mode, each joke comes in two slides, question, and answer. Show the question slide, see if the students can guess the answer, or think of better ones, and then show the answer slide.
Below are all the jokes I found, if you would like to share them in a different way. Some are funnier than others but sometimes the silly, “cheesy” ones bring more laughs.
1. Why did the zombie skip school?
He felt rotten.
2. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
Because he had no “body” to dance with.
3. What candy do you eat on the playground?
4. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
His heart wasn’t in it.
5. What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
6. What kind of music do mummies love?
7. How do ghosts wash their hair?
8. What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school?
9. What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or Tweet!
10. Are black cats bad luck?
Only if you’re a mouse.
11. Have you heard how popular the local cemetery is?
People are just dying to get in.
12. Why do skeletons stay so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin.
13. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?
14. What fruit do scarecrows love the most?
15. What does a witch use to do her hair?
16. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
He is mist.
17. What room does a ghost not need?
A living room.
18. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
A pumpkin patch.
20. When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
When you are a mouse.
21. What do you call a witch who goes to the beach?
22. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
23. What do you call two witches living together?
24. What happens when a vampire goes in the snow?
25.Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
Because there was noBody on the other side.
26. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
He didn’t have the guts.
27. What’s big, scary and has three wheels?
A monster riding a tricycle!
28. Why don’t vampires have more friends?
Because they are a pain in the neck.
29. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
30. What kind of dog does Dracula have?
A blood hound.
31. What is a ghost’s nose full of?
Check out our math Halloween games and activities
Thanks for visiting!
Please like and subscribe for more giveaways and updates.
Check out our best selling games, available at amazon.com and amazon.ca